CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #5

This weekly event is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This weeks theme is...

Top Ten Books On My Spring To-Be-Read list

Although I will be doing some traveling over spring break I do hope I find time to read these. Luckily, I will have my handy dandy Kindle with me so I wont have to bring an entire suitcase dedicated to books.

1) Delirium by Lauren Oliver
    I'm mad at myself that I haven't read this yet. It's on my kindle and I am determined to read and review it soon...hopefully.

2) What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
    I love Sarah Dessen's novels and they are just the perfect spring/summer reads, at least for me. So I hope to find the time to get to this.

    I recently got this and it keeps calling out "Read Me! Read Me!" every time I look at it. Im going to have to read it soon or I might start to go insane.

4) The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
    Once again, this is another book I am mad at myself for not having read yet. Though this is not exactly what you would call "travel ideal" with it being over 500 pages and hard cover. I will definitely find a way to stuff this in my bag and read it whenever possible.

5) Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
    This book looks like a sweet, light read that is perfect for the spring time. Plus, I will have it on my kindle = hassel free!

6) In The Window Room by Steven J. Carroll
    This book looks light, fun, and adventurous. It's a children's novel so it shouldn't be too hard to get through not to mention it is super short and light. I could probably finish it on the trip and still have time to read something else.

7)The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
  Another book that isn't exactly "travel ideal" but it has begun to harmonize with The Catastrophic History of You and Me in it's cries to be read and I can't ignore it for much longer.

8) Divergent by Veronica Roth
    A paperback, action-packed adventure! What more can a girl want out of a spring break read?

9) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
    All the adds and reviews I've been seeing for this book continue to taunt me and make me ask "why haven't I read this yet?" So I've made up my mind to stop those questions and read this awesome-looking book.

10) Everneath by Brodi Ashton
      This is another novel that I hope to purchase on my Kindle plus it looks just plain awesome and everything I've heard about it is so good.

Geez...so many books, so little time.


1 comment: