CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #3

This is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is...

Top Ten Favorite Covers
(After the first couple these aren't in any particular order)

1) Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
I just love everything that's going on in this. 
It shows little pieces of the story and really emphasizes all the magic 
and wonder that's in this book.

2) Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
This cover is absolutely gorgeous! What more can I say?

3) Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
This cover is just so cool and mysterious. 
Especially with the hand reaching out of it.

4) The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
I really wanna read this book and the cover looks so adorable!

5) Above by Leah Bobet
The story for this book sounds really cool but
looking at the cover (especially her wings) makes me
want to read it so much more.

6) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
I just love the simplicity of this cover. 
It's not too complex but still it give you an almost
nostalgic feeling while looking at it, especially
once you've read it.

7) The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
I LOVE the way her eye looks in this shot. 
And how you're looking at her through the branches.
It's so awesome!

8) The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker
This is another DAC that sounds really good 
and the cover only makes me want to read it more.

9) Fingerprints of You by Kristen-Paige Madonia
I love the whole style of this cover and 
the fact that it looks like it was drawn. Plus the font
of the title is gorgeous.

10) Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I can't wait to get my hands on this book.
It sounds like the perfect book for me with intrigue, magic
and a lot of mystery. Plus the cover looks so cool! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome covers. My fave from your list is Fingerprints of You.

    ReplyDelete