CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Book Haul / In My Mailbox #1








This is my first every book haul/ In My Mailbox! (YAY!) This event is hosted by The Story Siren and all I have to do is tell you about all the wonderful books I've recently received/bought. 



The books I talk about are


Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Divergent by Veronica Roth


3 comments:

  1. Yay. Congrats on your first IMM. New follower. You got some really good books. I haven't read Incarnate of The Catastrophic History of You and Me yet, but will. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! New follower. I really enjoyed Girl of Fire and Thorns. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Divergant! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-25.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete