CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Booking Through Thursday #2



Im participating in the weekly event Booking Through Thursday. Where every Thursday they ask a question somehow relating to books or book blogs and we answer it. This weeks question is...
"Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? Who and what about them did you love?"
Well, as embarrassing as it is, I have fallen in love with many fictional characters throughout my literary life. From Edward to Mr. Rochester to Peeta, my crushes have spanned through all genres and all time periods. My current crush, I'd have to say, is Adam from Tahereh Mafi's Shatter Me (which I did a review on). The reason why I love Adam, and really any of my past book crushes, is because you can see how much he truly cares for that one special girl. I also love how much he is willing to sacrifice his well-being for her. Another fantastic trait that we get to see about him is how much he cares for his family and what he has gone through to protect them. I mean, who could not love a guy that was strong, caring, and not to mention gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment