CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox #3


Sorry I didn't do an IMM last week. Theses past two weeks have been very busy which I why I haven't been doing much on my blog. But today I have managed to find the time for a short IMM. So these are (the few) books that I got last week and this week.


The books I received were...

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta



5 comments:

  1. I just finished reading Under the Never Sky and am in two minds about it. Still digesting it I guess - I did enjoy it just thought there were some major plot issues.

    My IMM can be found here:
    http://www.teadaydreamsandfairytales.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want to read the Froi-thingie-series by Melinda Marchetta! >_< But the version with the amazing covers isn't available in Germany. ;_;

    Happy Reading!

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under the Never Sky was so good, I read it in one day :)
    My IMM
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Under The Never Sky looks really good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete