CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday #7

This weekly event is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This weeks theme is...

Top Ten Books I'd Read In One Day

1) Hawksong by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
    I've probably read this book more than any other book on my shelf because it is so short and so good. I can read it within a couple hours and still want to read it again.

2) Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
    The only reason I didn't read this in one day was because I had to get to bed at a semi-reasonable time (meaning about 2 in the morning) for this weird thing called school.

3) Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman
   I adored this book! It's short, sweet, and simple and made me oh so very happy.

4) The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
    John Green has this way of writing that just grabs your heart and wrenches you into the book and doesn't release you until you've read the last word and turned the last page. Intense, I know.

5) The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
    I love this book so much! It is so much fun and I would gladly dedicate an entire just to read this (and frankly the rest of the series).

    I haven't quite finished this book yet but I really wish I just had an entire day to read it. It is so adorable and witty and easy to get caught up in Im actually having trouble focusing on this right now because I want to read it.

7) The Summoning by Kelly Armstrong
    Loved everything about this book! From the bodies popping out of the ground to the very mysterious Derek. It had me glued to it's pages from dusk till dawn.


8) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
    I remember I got this book in an airport and I didn't want to put it down even when I got to my destination. This book is full of so much action and mystery (and not to mention Jace) that I would gladly spend 24 hours just reading.


9) The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelso
    This book is heartbreaking and witty and beautiful. It needs just an entire day to contemplate the message that gives so you can truly understand its wonder.

10) The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
      Everybody needs a day to call everyone (and everything) a phony and just be miserable/crazy and what better way to do that then with the Holden Caulfeild.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list - quite a few are books I want to read but haven't gotten to yet - like The Iron King.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about John Green novels and I really want to read Shatter Me and any of Cassandra Clare's books. :)

    I'm working On Iron Knight right now - adore Kagawa!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete