CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another Announcement

Im back (in case you didn't notice)! Now I am going to say flat out that it may take me a bit to get back into the swing of things. I have been reading like crazy but reviews are taking longer to turn out (especially the video kinds). Hopefully I will have another video, if not then at least a regular review, up tomorrow.

I was planning on doing a review today but I got a little distracted because I have begun (well, maybe begun isn't the right word because now I am almost finished with) Divergent and all I've wanted to do all day is read that and not anything else.

BUT, I will put aside the epicness that is Divergent long enough tomorrow to give you a review on one of the books I read before my vacation. Either that or I'll just finish it. lol

Anyways! Thanks for your patience :)

1 comment: