CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My 2010 Debut Author Challenge List

Okay Guys. Here is my list of all the books I shall (hopefully) read and review for the 2010 Debut Author Challenge. Tell me what ya think and if you have any suggestions.

1) The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
2) The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
3) The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
4) Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn
5) Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
6) Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
7) Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
8) Mistwood by Leah Cypess
9) Faithful by Janet Fox
10) Everlasting by Angie Frazier
11) The Queen's Daughter by Susan Coventry
12) Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia
13) The Mark by Jen Nadol
14) Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
15) The Tension of Opposites by Kristina Mcbride
16) Salvaged by Stefne Miller

These are only the books that are already out that I want to read. Books that are soon to come out that I would like to read for the Challenge are
13 to Life: A Werewolf's tale by Shannon Delany
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Other by karn Kincy
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Banished by Sophie Littlefield
Tyger Tyer by Kersten Hamilton
Firelight by Sophie Jordan

So. Those are the books that I hope to read for this awesome Challenge. It is subject to change according to how much money I am able to spend to purchase these books and what my local Borders and Library has in stock. Luckily I have already bought several of the books for this Challange so Im making some head way.

My first review will be on Kimberly Derting's The Body Finder. That should be up in a few days.

Until then if you'd like more information about the 2010 Debut Author Challenge you can find out about it here: http://www.thestorysiren.com/2009/11/2010-debut-author-challenge-information.html

Okay! Until My next post.
~Sincerely
Cookie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Catie! Can I read with you? You always have the best taste in books!

    ReplyDelete