CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Introduction

Hey Guys, Cookie here.
In this blog i will be doing a book review. I am an avid reader and I love to talk about what I am reading so I'm using this blog as an outlet for that. Also, I find the book review blogs are extremely helpful to find out about new books to read and information like that. I have never done a blog before so it may take me a while to get the hang of things, but don't worry I learn fast.
To get me started I'm going to be participating in the 2010 Debut Author Challenge that is hosted by The Story Siren. I have chosen several books that have been out for a while for that challenge and several ones that should becoming out soon. I know I'm a little late in starting the Challenge but my goal for the summer is to get caught up. I'm SO excited to be doing this and I can't wait to see how far this will take me and I hope I'll be able to keep this up for a while.
Aside from books for the Challenge I will also review classic books of literature. For example the Jane Austen books and the Bronte books a long with a couple other classics that I've picked up. This way you guys can have a fresh look at those books through the eyes of a modern day teenager instead of a college professor or high school teacher.
Besides that YA books will be my main focus. I can't wait to get started! I'm so excited! You can also see my videos on Youtube under CookieReadingCorner. I wont have as many reviews there as I hope to have here but you still might want to check it out.
Okay. Let's Get Started!
My next post will be a list of the Books that I am going to read for the Challenge and hopefully in a couple days I will have my first official review up. :) Okay. Until then.
~Sincerely,
Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment